PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Unique and rare opportunity for a dynamic person to supplement their income or even replace their current income.
Real Estate knowledge/experience essential and Cantonese language skills favoured but not essential.
You will be working in Melbourne, remotely.
You do NOT need an Australian Real Estate qualification as you will only be working with Hong Kong based clients under our licence in Hong Kong.
Our business model is rapidly changing due to Covid and the political situation in Hong Kong so this is a brand new and very exciting role for the right person.
Citylife International Realty is an Award Winning International Estate Agent located in the global financial hub of Hong Kong, and specialising in Australian property sales, management, buyers agency, syndications, Build to Rent, tax and finance.
We have been established in Hong Kong for two decades.
We only work with the leading and the most reputable Australian developers and agents.
You will be assisting the Director, and working closely with him, to follow up our Hong Kong clients remotely, by email, Whatsapp and Zoom to assist them in finding the best new and off the plan property investments in Australia, offer them our Build To Rent opportunities, syndications, Buyers Agency services, our mortgages and tax services, or to make appointments for calls with the Director.
No cold calling, as we have dozens of highly qualified leads coming in every month.
No direct selling, unless that is your preferred option.
We are a highly professional, well regarded group, and it takes work, effort, enthusiasm and commitment to succeed in this field.
You MUST have the following:
1. Sales/marketing/strong personal communication skills; both verbal AND written
2. Real estate interest/knowledge/experience
3. Computer skills: complete proficiency with Outlook, Word, Social Media and Excel.
4. A strong work ethic, complete integrity in everything you do, be fast on the uptake, keen to learn new skills, and motivated to make some money.
5. The ability to devote approx 10-15 hours per week to the role (any less and it is unlikely you will succeed, again wasting your time and effort).
6. A schedule that allows you to work evenings, Saturdays and public holidays which are normal "working" times for us, so if family or other commitments preclude you from working especially in the evening to around 9 pm (due to the time difference) then please do not go any further.
7. Strong knowledge of Melbourne, reasonable knowledge of Sydney and Brisbane, and some knowledge of Perth.
8. Some knowledge of Hong Kong.
9. An Australian citizenship or have permanent residency.
Please do NOT go any further unless you meet these requirements, otherwise not only will you fail in the position, but you will also waste both of our time and effort.
You WILL be required to:
1. Devote 10-15 hours per week to this, BUT you can choose your hours, days etc.
You have complete flexibility.
2. Occasionally meet with clients, friends of clients, developers and other agents in Melbourne to inspect or show projects, units and houses.
Remuneration is based primarily on success, and you will receive a generous share in all income generated, irrespective of whether you "do the deal directly" or just assist the Director to create the opportunity.
Interested to discuss the opportunity and your skills further?
Please EMAIL me, Michael, in the first instance to